In-Basin Polymer Manufacturing
YOUR LIFELINE IS CLOSER THAN EVER
For more than 35 years Select Chemistry has been dedicated to its mission of developing and delivering the critical chemical and environmental solutions our customers need to keep their operations performing.
Building on that commitment, we bring polymer manufacturing directly to the field. Our in-basin facilities located in Midland and Tyler, TX, produce the friction reducers that our customers need to drive their operations, allowing us to deliver these critical fluid components to your wellsite quicker than ever before.
Our in-basin manufacturing facilities are designed to simplify your supply chain and reduce costly non-productive time, or NPT. The lifeblood of your completion operations is just around the corner.
- Shorter lead times to reduce non-productive time on location
- Fully automated process from raw materials to finished goods
- Over 300 I/O points for quality control, safety, and automation
- Producing both anionic and viscosifying friction reducers (Hi-Vis)
- Supported by in-house bulk feet and lab services
Our lab services offer a full suite of friction reducer compatibility and performance testing including an in-house flow loop. Our product development teams can develop custom formulations to address basin and formation specific chemical challenges.
DIRECT TO THE FIELD
Select’s in-house logistics fleet is capable of delivering in bulk direct to the field with advanced inventory tracking and billing.