Company matching employee donations up to $20,000
(Houston, TX) – May 24, 2013 – Select Energy Services, LLC (Select) is supporting Oklahoma tornado victims with a pledge to match employee donations dollar for dollar up to $20,000. Additionally, Select will “double match” donations received by Friday, May 31.
“We are dedicated to helping restore the Moore, Oklahoma, community,” said Select CEO John Schmitz. “I am proud of our employees who have given their personal time to travel to affected areas and do what’s needed. We are keeping the affected individuals in our thoughts, and we know that supporting the Red Cross will have a positive impact throughout the community.”
Select Energy Services’ team also supported the community through various volunteer initiatives:
- Crews deployed light plants and generators to the scene within hours of the disaster to light the main road.
- Crews distributed bottled water, Gatorade and gloves.
- Cook teams worked to feed first responders and volunteers, providing more than 2,000 meals.
- Team members aided in the cleanup of debris.
- Crews worked to collect donation items including clothes, gloves, toys and diapers.
About Select Energy Services
Houston-headquartered Select Energy Services, LLC, (Select) is an industry leader in delivering innovative and efficient end-to-end water solutions and well-site services to energy producers through its two business segments WaterOne™ and WellOne™ and its multi-service integrated water solutions package, Fluidity™. With more than 5,000 employees and $1 billion in annualized revenues, Select effectively and safely sources, transports, tests, treats and disposes of water and fluids from well sites within every major North American shale play in an environmentally conscientious manner. For more information, visit www.selectenergyservices.com.