WaterONE™ automation is powered by AquaView®, now available as both a native app and web interface allowing customers to remotely monitor the volume and quality of water assets in real-time. Login here >
- View available water volume at anytime
- Executive and operational views
- View real-time pump rates into and out of impoundments
- Automated emailed reports every day or available online anytime
- Water quality data from fresh or produced water
- Alarms at user specified high/low levels or approaching freeboard
- Avoid overflows and detects leaks
- Download the app on the apple app store and google android store
WaterONE Automated Water Transfer Pumps use multiple sensors and proprietary programming to operate and maintain desired water flow rates by modulating pressure within the system.
Automated Proportioning System
The WaterONE Automated Proportioning System allows operators can combine two fluid streams to extend the life of water sources and reduce dependence on salt-water disposal wells.
- U.S. Patent No. 9,963,961, entitled “Automated System for Monitoring and Controlling Water Transfer during Hydraulic Fracturing”